Hidden behind a deceptive façade this much-loved original family home is on offer for the first time in 60 years. Private and peacefully set back from the street within a blue-chip highly sought-after beachside locale.
Featuring spacious and versatile layout with separate living, solid bones, high ceilings and a second level attic with balcony access encapsulating glistening panoramas of Cronulla’s coastline.
This is a tremendous opportunity to enter the South Cronulla market, renovate or create your dream home (STCA). Centrally located only 100m walk from Cronulla South Public School, 260m walk to The Esplanade, 650m drive to Oak Park Beach, transport links & Cronulla’s bustling café scene.
– Versatile layout with high ceilings flowing effortlessly to the rear yard
– Three generous bedrooms, split-system air-conditioning, main bed with sunroom
– 615sqm block
– Oversized kitchen with island bench
– Private & level front & rear yard with established gardens plus veggie patch
– Upstairs balcony with Waterviews into shark island & the distant City
– Carport with access to rear yard
– Ideally located on the quiet side of Cronulla close to schools, transport, The Esplanade, parklands, cafes & beaches
Auction Date and Time
Updated on January 20, 2021 at 1:10 am